Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Fun with the HumanityCritic

I love this guy. He has been blogging for much longer than I even knew what a blog was.

I read this today and it made me chuckle (as most of his posts do). This particular post is called "Fun with Racism". If you're going to read it, be warned - you're going to need a good 10 minutes - brevity is not his strong suit.

**CAUTION**
HumanityCritic is not rated PG! He is foul and violent and crass and vulgar and rude...you get where I'm going with this. I know it's tempting since you're on my blog & I like the guy & all, but if you think that you might be offended or put off in any way, just don't go to the site. Please. I will post some original stuff in a day or so that will probably be much more tolerable. If you go & find it upsetting, please accept my "I told you so" in advance.

http://nappydiatribe.blogspot.com/2006/02/fun-with-racism.html

1 Comments:

Anonymous Poker Betting Strategy said...

The good result will turn out

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home