Friday, May 12, 2006

I *heart* Jim Halpert


As far as imaginary boyfriends go, this one is by far the best. He's cute, smart, funny and nice.

Oh and did I mention that he is not afraid to tell the object of his affections his feelings. Yeah, and when I say "tell" I mean actually say out loud with words that are clear, leaving no room for confusion or misunderstanding. Imagine that...

...imagine a world where boys are pro-active and take initiative in the relationship.
...where they have no problem having and even initiating conversations about emotional & relationship matters.

I know, I know, it seems far fetched. But wouldn't it be cool if there was a Jim H. for every girl?

*swoon*

,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree with you more! I actually had a dream about Jim H. & he told me that he was in love with me. *more swooning here*

And...how awesome was the kiss? You know that she rushed to call her mother because she just realized that she too was in love with her best friend...and you can only have that conversation with your mother...no girlfriend or even sister will do in this case.

So...keep your head up Piscean Princess as I'm sure one day your Jim Halpert will come. (I'm actually singing the Sleeping Beauty song in my head right now, substituting "Jim" for "Prince"...some day my Jim will come...). Jim Halpert has shown the world that you can still be a man and openly admit your emotions. *more swooning*

2:18 PM  
Blogger Piscean Princess said...

He totally raised the bar.

2:57 PM  
Blogger Quest said...

He is my favorite character in The Office. I love how he's always watching out for her, and when she's bored or sad, he drops everything to cheer her up. My Jim H. will definitely come!

10:45 AM  
Blogger buzzgirl said...

Love him, love him, love him!

Someday, I'll meet my 'Jim Halpert.' Hopefully. Soon.

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home