Friday, August 18, 2006

Time is running out...

I told you a while back about my girl C. Coolstein training for the October 22nd Nike Women's Marathon in San Francisco.

She has spent most of her summer running and lifting weights and running in circles and running up hills and running on concrete and running on the beach and running in dirt and running..........

...and time is running out!

She has met 50% of her fundraising goal and needs to have the rest of the dough by the first of September (yikes!). So if you wanna donate to the cause, or see how her training is coming, you can check her out at http://look-at-her-go.blogspot.com/.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Girl,

Ive been catching up on your blogs so I really don't know where to begin my comment, I think that I'll just call you. I do want to say that there is someone out there. Yes, I am a dreamy romantic, but I also know you very well. You are F***ing awesome!!! You are not expecting too much from a man if you want him to make $30K. Come on, we're grown now. As for Mr.X, (sigh) he had the maturity of a embryo. If he wanted to really work on that, I'm sure that you may have stayed. Well, he didn't and we're just not in the womb anymore. Hey, did I ever tell you that I fro'd my hair in protest of your Mother and your hair issue in the 10th grade? Turns out that I didn't have the full story, but I was there for you in spirit! Your truely talented and beautiful and a bundle of laughs!! Cheers

8:09 PM  
Blogger BionicBuddha said...

I've never been on a cruise and never been to Hawaii. I can imagine it was awesome!



www.bionicbuddha.com

10:13 PM  
Blogger changeseeker said...

And you don't love us any more because....?

*sniff*

8:57 AM  
Blogger Piscean Princess said...

I do love y'all...I really, really do. I have just had the darndest time trying to sort out all that I want to say here. I'm rarely at a loss for words, but I often have difficulty making those words into a cohesive blog post. I'll be back 'round soon - promise!

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home